FMP is work with communities to develop an empowered mass of women, sensitized, trained and aware of their rights to lead a full life. We integrate women and girl empowerment into our health work to ensure the effects of gender based violence, negative cultural practices do not limit any woman’s access to family planning and other reproductive health services. We target to empower the woman to have a voice and resources to be able to afford a health service and live in dignity within her family. In the next 05 years, we shall focus at the following
- Fighting Gender Based Violence associated with Family Planning
- Women rights associated with health sensitization
- Health entrepreneurship / Village saving groups for health
- Teenage mothers support center to break teen-motherhood cycle.
- Build a youth center – this will act as a catchment center for the young people to access information through info-entertainment session, library and counselling.
- Environmental health